An initial set of core responsibilities is likely to include:
- Report directly to Program Associate.
- Oversee facility level training to build capacity for implementation of mobile client feedback and subsequent quality improvement activities.
- Provide direct technical assistance and mentoring to health facilities for continuous support on client feedback, quality improvement activities and system improvement.
- Monitor the actions taken by facilities in response to client feedback.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research with facility staff and clients – e.g., focus groups and interview programmes.
- Building relationships with local government public healthcare managers to support oversight of quality improvement and service delivery improvements.